Monday 28 January 2013

Jordana Metal Rocks and Glitter Rocks Retractable Eyeliner Pencils: A Review

Hi everyone! It's been more than a month since I last posted on my blog, but I have been extremely busy with my schoolwork, and life in general. Today, however, I have a really good discovery that I would like to share with you. 
As we are currently in the midst of the Carnival season in my home country of Trinidad and Tobago, I have been on the hunt for some festive products to use on my clients, namely, colored eyeliners. I had heard great things about the Jordana colored eyeliners from a Youtuber with the username CarliBel55. She constantly raves about the Jordana liners in her videos, so I decided to give them a try. On a whim, I purchased three different colors all at once, and I am thoroughly pleased that I did. 

Jordana Metal Rocks and Glitter Rocks Retractable Eyeliner Pencils

These eyeliners are richly pigmented. They are creamy, yet they set to a waterproof finish. They work great as a base for eye shadows, and they can also be used in the inner rims of the eye. They are packaged as a retractable pencil, which saves you the trouble of having to sharpen it. Did I mention that they are incredibly affordable? Because they are! I absolutely love them and do not regret buying them whatsoever! I recommend them to any and everyone!

Below are the three colors that I picked up:
Jordana Glitter Rocks Retractable Eyeliner Pencil in Glam Rock Green

Jordana Metal Rocks Retractable Eyeliner Pencil in Paradise Blue

Jordana Metal Rocks Retractable Eyeliner Pencil in Purple Prism

I hope that you try out these eyeliners if you're looking for some good-quality, colored eyeliners! Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elise! I love your blog and thanks so much for following. I have purple prism but still yet to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks Elise! lol! Yours is great as well. And yes, I need to start experimenting with them more! I barely use mine! :(

      Delete